Transport & Parking
St John of God Eye Clinic is readily accessible by public transport.
- Buses from the City Centre travel down Cambridge Street and stop outside the hospital.
- Subiaco train station is nearby and St John of God Hospital provides a FREE regular minibus shuttle service between the clinic and the train station (See below).
- Car Parking is often tricky around most large medical facilities in Perth and elsewhere in the world, but there is paid underground car parking beneath the Subiaco Clinic building. The underground parking is accessed from the circular driveway at 25 McCourt Street.
- Alternatively, the hospital also has a multi-story carpark on the western side of the building and this is accessed via Salvado Road.
- There is some metered street parking immediately surrounding the hospital and there are commercial car parks on Salvado Road and at the corner of McCourt Street and Railway Parade.
St John of God Eye Clinic is located on the Entry Level (Level 2) of the Subiaco Clinic building at 25 McCourt Street on the corner of McCourt and Cambridge Streets. The Subiaco Clinic is effectively a wing of St John of God Hospital, Subiaco that contains two floors of Medical and Surgical Specialist Suites.